Honda enjoys an excellent reputation for reliability and quality, with the Accord becoming America's most popular car in 1989. Today, the brand continues to be one of the most respected in the industry, offering everything from fuel-sipping hybrids to full-size SUVs, and almost everything in between. At Gelormini Auto Repair, we work on them all, including:
- Accord Hybrid
- Civic Type R
At Gelormini Auto Repair, we offer all the repairs and maintenance services you need to keep your Honda on the road, including:
- Brake Services – No matter how carefully you drive, your Honda’s brakes are constantly working hard, and the job they do is essential to your safety. We’ll make sure your brakes are reliable with regular service and necessary repairs.
- Oil Changes & Lube Service – At Gelormini Auto Repair, we have a variety of oils to protect your Honda’s engine, and always recommend the oil grade specified for your Honda model.
- Starting & Charging – Auto electrical repairs and check-ups for your Honda’s starting and charging systems and battery help ensure reliable vehicle operation whenever you drive your Honda.
- Other Maintenance & Scheduled Services – Avoid many costly repairs and get the most from your Honda by coming to our shop for routine maintenance services and a complimentary inspection.
As a local business, we know if we don’t do our job well, our reputation in the community is on the line, and we take that seriously. Fortunately, though, we’ve kept our friends and neighbors coming back with expert work and personal service. When you bring your Honda to us, we’ll get to know you and your car, so your goals become our goals. You can also trust us to give you an honest assessment of your vehicle’s condition. Surprises are rarely welcome when it comes to auto repair, and we make it a point to keep you in the know.
Honda Repair, Maintenance & Services
Some of the scheduled maintenance & services that your Honda car, truck or SUV may need include:
- Oil Change
- Radiator Flush/Antifreeze Change/Flush
- Air Filter Replacement
- Air Conditioning Service
- Wheel/Tire Alignment
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Brake Inspection, Service & Repair (Brakes replaced if needed)
- Exhaust/Muffler Service & Repair
- Transmission Service & Repair
We have many years of experience in fixing Hondas, along with mechanics that are up-to-date with current technology and equipment. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff, technicians and mechanics are here to help you with all of your Honda's service and repair needs.
Our Honda repair and service shop is located in New Providence, NJ.